If you own a business, chances are it represents a significant portion of your overall estate. Your business might also include real estate and other business assets or investments. Consequently, the efficacy of your overall estate plan depends on having a properly designed and implemented business plan.
Your business plan should protect your personal assets against issues that affect your business, such as economic slowdowns, operational problems, creditors, lawsuits, and more. It should also help you receive the greatest possible return on your investment and hard work when you decide to transition out of the business. At Crider Law, our Sacramento business planning lawyers provide experienced legal counsel to business owners at start-up, exit and every stage in between. Our Sacramento business planning lawyers offer all of the following services and more:
- Choice of business entity, including corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Business formation
- Contract review and negotiation
- Corporate records maintenance
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Ownership issues
- Shareholder/Owner Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business tax planning
- Coordination of estate and business plans
- Succession planning and business transitioning
- Asset protection
Contact us today for assistance with all of your business planning needs.